Here is how to follow the treasure map found in Haunted Hills, with a screenshot of the location you need to visit.
There are only a few more days to tick this challenge off your list – Fortnite Season 5 starts on July 22, so you’ll need to have completed this by then.
Haunted Hills Treasure Map Location:
This week’s treasure map isn’t sending you far. Just north of Haunted Hills is the junkyard Junk Junction. In the central north of Junk Junction, you’ll find the hidden Battle Star on top of some silver scrapped cars. If you grab it this weekend you’ll earn double XP as Epic has a promotion running until Monday.
Here’s where you need to go to find the Haunted Hills treasure map:
When you’re done with the hidden Battle Star, it’s time to try and visit the center of Named Locations in a single match – check out our guide if you’re stuck.
If that wasn’t hype enough, we’ve also had confirmation that Fortnite Season 5 will start in the second week of July.
For a hand with the rest of the week 9 challenges in Season 4, take a look at our full page.
All of Season 4’s challenges are still available, so if you need help mopping them up use the links below to visit our guide pages:
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 Hungry Gnomes, Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment
- Week 7 Challenges: Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park, Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint, Spray over Carbide and Omega Posters
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more