The new Fortnite challenges are here and this week you’ll need to follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town.
There are only a couple of days left to tick off this challenge before the start of Fortnite Season 5.
This is part of Season 4’s Week 1 Fortnite challenges, where you can earn extra Battle Stars and XP for your trouble. You will only be able to take part if you have a Battle Pass, of course.
For completing the challenge “Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town“, you get 10 stars. And when you complete four of the seven challenges, you earn 4,000 XP.
Where is the Tomato Town Treasure Map?
Have a scour around Tomato Town to track down the map itself if you want to do the challenge the proper way. Saying that, you could just follow our guide to go straight for the treasure.
Follow the treasure map found in Tomato Town treasure location
To track down the treasure itself, you need to head to Loot Lake. On the east side of Loot Lake, there is a sunken boat sticking out of the water. Head up to it and scoop up the Battle Star to complete the challenge. Here’s a map:
As you can see, it’s located at E4.
As always, you have to complete the match to complete the challenge – you can’t just find the star then quit out immediately. No doubt someone will snipe you as soon as you grab it anyway.
Take a look at the links below for the rest of our Season 4 Fortnite guides:
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 Hungry Gnomes, Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment
- Week 7 Challenges: Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park, Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint, Spray over Carbide and Omega Posters
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more
Check out the Fortnite Season 4 patch notes for the lowdown on all the changes. You can check out the new new superhero Fortnite skins and also figure how you’re going to reach tier 100 and bag that sweet new Omega skin.
Did you know there’s also a secret free Battle Pass tier found at the prison? You might want to get on that.