Ready for a walking tour of the whole Fortnite map? Your challenge this week is to visit the center of Named Locations in a single match. It’s not as easy as it sounds, but we’re here to help.
You’ve only got a few more days before the start of Fortnite Season 5, so get this done while you can!
Fortnite – Visit the center of Named Locations in a single match:
The named locations on the Fortnite map are as follows:
- Junk Junction
- Haunted Hills
- Anarchy Acres
- Risky Reels
- Wailing Woods
- Pleasant Park
- Loot Lake
- Tomato Town
- Snobby Shores
- Tilted Towers
- Dusty Divot
- Retail Row
- Lonely Lodge
- Greasy Grove
- Shifty Shafts
- Salty Springs
- Fatal Fields
- Flush Factory
- Lucky Landing
- Moisty Mire
You’ll have to visit four of these in a single game to complete the challenge. To find the centre, you’re looking for a white glowing pole. Once you go near it, it’ll raise a flag that matches your emblem.
In terms of strategy, you want to stick towards less popular landing spots. This means places like Tilted and Risky Reels might not be the best place to go straight away.
You want the competition to be thin by the time you reach the more populated areas, so try to land somewhere out of the way like Flush Factory, Snobby or Lonely Lodge. That way you’ll be able to tick off a couple of centres before you even run into anyone else.
If a whole new set of challenges isn’t fun enough, we’ve also had confirmation that Fortnite Season 5 will start in the second week of July.
For help with the rest of the week 9 challenges in Season 4, take a look at our full page.
All of Season 4’s challenges are still available top, so if you need help mopping them up use the links below to visit our guide pages:
- Week 10 Challenges: Search Between Movie Titles, Skydive Through Floating Rings
- Week 9 Challenges: Visit the Center of Named Locations, Follow the Treasure Map found in Haunted Hills
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 Hungry Gnomes, Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment
- Week 7 Challenges: Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park, Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint, Spray over Carbide and Omega Posters
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more