It’s that time of the week again, and this time we’ve got famous YouTube bellend Millbob to tell us 7 facts you didn’t know about Fortnite.
Fortnite is one of those games that’s stuffed with secrets, and Millbob is here to break them all down. They are all completely real and surprising facts that nobody other than out hat-wearing genius could figure out.
Have a watch of the video:
We didn’t have Millbob last week, but you can check out Gerald Winesworth on how to get free V-Bucks in Fortnite at that link there.
If you enjoyed that, you should pitch him a little cash on Patreon. He deserves it after all the ridiculous videos we keep making him do.
While we’re talking about video, you should “like and subscribe” to VG247’s channel on YouTube, because it’s not shit anymore.
Let us know how you found the video in the comments, and pop back next week for some more Fortnite and biceps curls.
- Week 10 Challenges: your last chance for battle stars
- Week 9 Challenges: search the center of named locations, and more
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 hungry gnomes, more
- Week 7 Challenges: Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Spray over Carbide and Omega posters, more
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, dance with others, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more