It’s week 10, and the final challenges for Season 4 of Fortnite are live.
The Week 10 challenges for Fortnite have gone live and are you final chance to earn XP and Battle Stars ahead of the start of Season 5.
As always we have a full list of all the challenges and how to complete them, as well as going into detail on some of the more confusing or complicated tasks.
- Search Chests in Junk Junction – 0/7
- Deal damage to opponents’ structures – 0/5000
- Search a Chest, Ammo Box, & Supply Drop in a single match – 0/3
- Skydive through floating Rings – 0/20
- Search between movie titles (HARD) – 0/1
- Eliminate Opponents (HARD) – 0/10
- Eliminate opponents in Fatal Fields – 0/3(HARD)
Junk Junction is a small location and only has a few possible spawn locations. Luckily the chests that spawn in the Giant Llama to the north usually count towards challenge progress, so there are a couple to pick up there too. Use the link above to check our guide for finding all the chests you can.
This one isn’t too tough, especially if you often make it to the endgame. Explosives will be useful for demolishing your enemies buildings, but the real strategy here is to jump into the 50v50 LTM where there’ll be a lot more people building in a more concentrated area.
Again, if you often go deep into games then this shouldn’t be a tough one. In solo Supply Drops are quite rare, but quite easy to track down if you spot one. The 50v50 is your friend here – many, many more Supply Drops fall into the map and there’ll be less pressure on you while you collect one.
Another straightforward task, but there’s a knack to it. Take a look at our standalone guide using the link above.
This week’s search between is a little weird so you’ll certainly need the link and map above.
This should be easy enough – normal eliminations will come with regular play – so go out there and get ’em!
Fatal Fields is a fun location that often gets overlooked. Try and swoop down inside the barns to grab some loot while everyone that’s landed on the roof is still smacking it with their pickaxe.
Season 4 wraps up on July 9, so you’ve only got a week to get all of these in the bag!
Season 5 kicks off on July 12 and in the lead up to the next event, the Fortnite rocket was launched over the weekend, with players gathering for in-game viewing parties.
One particular player spoiled the fun for everyone by sabotaging a viewing party, but managed to set the record for single match kills by killing 48 players in one go.
You can find out everything we know about Season 5 already right here.
If you need help mopping up any of the season 4 challenges before the finale, use the links below to take a look at our guide pages:
- Week 9 Challenges: Visit the Center of Named Locations, Follow the Treasure Map found in Haunted Hills
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 Hungry Gnomes, Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment
- Week 7 Challenges: Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park, Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint, Spray over Carbide and Omega Posters
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more