Junk Junction is one of the smaller named locations in Fortnite, but has tons of nooks and crannies to explore. Here is every possible spawn where you can search chests in Junk Junction.
There are only ten possible chest spawn locations in the main area of Junk Junction, making it a difficult place to complete a weekly chest challenge – especially with everyone else trying to complete it at the same time.
To bolster your options, there are two more chest spawns in the giant wooden llama to the north. These chests will also count towards your challenge progress.
Junk Junction Chest Spawn Locations – Where to search chests in Junk Junction:
Giant Wooden Llama – Two possible chests:
- There’s a chance that a chest will spawn inside the llama’s head.
- The second chest inside of the llama is at the bottom of the staircase.
Eastern Junk Junction – Three possible chests:
- Inside the car crusher on the northeast side of Junk Junction, there’s a chest spawn point.
- You have a chance to find another chest on top of some compacted cars on the east side of Junk Junction.
- Also on the eastern side of Junk Junction, there’s a chance to find a chest behind a orange brick wall. A little to the west of the compacted car piles.
Western Junk Junction – Three possible chests:
- In the northwest of Junk Junction, you have a chance of finding a chest on top of the compacted cars.
- Next to the metal cubes in the west of Junk Junction you can find a chest. It’s next to the western entrance of the area.
- On the western edge of the area -outside of the perimeter fence – there’s a chest spawn behind the brick wall next to the overturned ice cream truck.
Central Junk Junction – One possible chest:
- You have a chance to find a chest on the second floor of the main building directly in the centre of Junk Junction. It’s in a room with a black and white chequered floor on the right hand side of the building, behind a large, open crate.
Southern Junk Junction – Three possible chests:
- In the southwest of Junk Junction there’s a chance at a chest on top of the large bank of compacted cars.
- On the southern edge of the large main building, there’s a chest spawn in the attic room which you can get to by breaking through the metal roof or by opening the door on the right in the rooftop area.
- In the south of Junk Junction you can find another chest at the foot of some banks of compacted cars. You’ll have to break down a metal fence to get to the chest.
Searching chests in Junk Junction forms one of the week 10 challenges in season 4 of Fortnite – the final week of the season!
If you need help mopping up any of the other challenges from previous weeks, take a look at our guides using the links below:
- Week 9 Challenges: Visit the Center of Named Locations, Follow the Treasure Map found in Haunted Hills
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 Hungry Gnomes, Search between a Bear, Crater and a Refrigerator Shipment
- Week 7 Challenges: Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park, Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Search between a Playground, Campsite, and a Footprint, Spray over Carbide and Omega Posters
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, Dance with others to raise the Disco Ball near Loot Lake, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more