Simon Miller was feeling a bit ill this week, so we got his friend Gerald Winesworth, a master of ‘how-to’ videos, to come along for a trial.
Gerald is an upbeat fella who knows a thing or two about games, life, travel, and self-care, so we thought we’d give him a go.
His first video didn’t disappoint, unlocking the secrets to getting free V-Bucks in Fortnite. Here’s the video:
If you enjoyed that, you should pitch him a little cash on Patreon. He deserves it after all the ridiculous videos we keep making him do.
While we’re talking about video, you should “like and subscribe” to VG247’s channel on YouTube, because it’s not shit anymore.
Let us know how you found the video in the comments, and pop back next week for some more Fortnite and biceps curls.
- Week 9 Challenges: search the center of named locations, and more
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 hungry gnomes, more
- Week 7 Challenges: Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Spray over Carbide and Omega posters, more
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, dance with others, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more