Since Simon Miller is ridiculously bad at Fortnite, we decided to send him some help this week in the form of Millbob, the most famous YouTuber on the planet.
We all know by now that Simon Miller hates Fortnite, hates you, hates life in general, and only loves lifting up heavy things before putting them back down again. He’s a simple man.
How do you combat a simple man? Bring in the most simple man on the planet – Millbob, a Fortnite veteran who has been playing the game since he was eight years old.
So get ready to smash that Like button, smash that Subscribe button, and smash, smash, smash Fortnite Island in search for those hungry gnomes.
Hate Simon Miller, think he’s a knob? Boys and girls, it’s yer boy Millbob.
If you want to laaaave life as much as Millbob, you can also have a go at the Fortnite Week 8 Challenges to climb up those tier rankings.
If you enjoyed that, you should pitch him a little cash on Patreon. He deserves it after all the torture we’ve been putting him through, the giant man-baby.
While we’re talking about video, you should “like and subscribe” to VG247’s channel on YouTube, because it’s not shit anymore.
Let us know how you found the video in the comments, and pop back next week for some more Fortnite and biceps curls.
- Week 8 Challenges: Search 7 hungry gnomes, more
- Week 7 Challenges: Score on different pitches, more
- Week 6 Challenges: Spray over Carbide and Omega posters, more
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, dance with others, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more