Fortnite Week 6 Challenges are live, so we’ve put together the guides you’ll need to bag those Battle Pass tiers.
As with previous challenges, one of this week’s will have you triangulating a position between three landmarks to track down a Battle Star.
This time, we’re searching between a playground, a campsite, and a footprint.
The playground we’re looking for is located at Greasy Grove near the northwest corner. Elsewhere, the footprint is to the west of Greasy Grove.
Now you just need to know where the campsite is and you can lock down the location of the Battle Star. The campsite is on top of the mountain to the north of Greasy Grove.
Using those three locations, we know the Battle Star will show up in grid B6, where there’s a small patch of dirt.
You’ll find the Battle Star at the base of the mountain. It’s out in the open, in quite an exposed location, where there’s no grass growing.
Here’s a screen of the location:
And here’s a where that location sits of the full Fortnite map:
If you’re still not caught up yet, you can also tackle Fortnite Week 5 Challenges.
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, dance with others, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more
Have a look at our dedicated guide there and don’t say VG247 never does anything for you.