For four weeks now, Simon Miller has been trying to get his first Fortnite win. That hasn’t happened, and we think we’ve figured out why.
It’s because he’s been fighting the nerds on their home turf. So this week, we tried something different. Miller downloaded Fortnite Mobile and took them to where he feels most comfortable: the gym.
Playing between reps, Miller even manages to get a kill on the touchscreen version of Epic’s game.
Have a watch below if you want to see a man scream ‘Fortnite’ as he lifts up some metal:
If you want to be as powerful as Simon Miller, get yourself a gym membership. You can also have a go at the Fortnite Week 6 Challenges to climb up those tier rankings. That’s a workout, right?
If you enjoyed that, you should pitch him a little cash on Patreon. He deserves it after all the torture we’ve been putting him through, the giant man-baby.
While we’re talking about video, you should “like and subscribe” to VG247’s channel on YouTube, because it’s not shit anymore.
Let us know how you found the video in the comments, and pop back next week for some more Fortnite and biceps curls.
- Week 5 Challenges: Greasy Grove treasure map, dance with others, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Visit 3 different storm centers, search between a bench, ice cream truck and helicopter, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Search rubber duckies, Salty Springs treasure map, more
- Week 2 Challenges: Dance in front of film cameras, search between scarecrow, pink hotrod and big screen, more
- Week 1 Challenges: Search 8 F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters, Tomato Town treasure map, more