Sony has announced a pre-E3 set of teases, starting tomorrow, June 6, to lead up to its main event at E3.
Every day from tomorrow, Sony will have a livestreamed announcement at 8am PT. This set of reveals will be replacing the traditional E3 pre-show, allowing the games “more time to breathe”.
This’ll work like the preshow and give games more time to breathe!
— Sid Shuman (@sidshuman) June 4, 2018
Here’s the schedule as it is planned:
- Wednesday, June 6 at 8am PT – Announce: New PS4 Game With PS VR Support
- Thursday, June 7 at 8am PT – Release Date for an Upcoming Worldwide Studios Title
- Friday, June 8 at 8am PT – Announce: New PS4 Game
- Saturday, June 9 at 8am PT – Announce: New PS VR Game
- Sunday, June 10 at 8am PT -Details: An Eagerly Anticipated Game Comes to PS VR
Of course, there’s going to be plenty held back for the main event on June 11, at 6pm PT. It just means you haven’t got to watch loads of talking first and we can just get to the good stuff: video games.