Red Dead Redemption 2 will have a Special Edition, Ultimate Edition, and Collector’s Box.
It turns out that Red Dead Redemption 2’s preorder leak happened because Rockstar was almost ready to officially publish details. Now the full list of Red Dead deals are publicly available, including the full list of special editions.
There’s a lot to unpack, but let’s start with the Special Edition. If you’re willing to pay £74.99, Red Dead Redemption 2 will include the following:
- Bank Robbery Mission & Gang Hideout
- Dappled Black Thoroughbred
- Talisman and Medallion Gameplay Bonuses
- Gameplay Boosts, Cash Bonuses & Discounts
- The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit
- Plus get free access to Additional Weapons in Story Mode
Meanwhile, the Ultimate Edition includes everything mentioned above with the following extras for £89.99:
- Bonus Outfits
- Rank Bonuses
- Black Chestnut Thoroughbred
- Free access to the Survivor Camp Theme
- Plus get free access to Additional Weapons in both Story Mode and online
If you’d prefer a physical box set, Rockstar is offering a limited Collector’s Edition which will be available from the Rockstar Warehouse and select retailers. This edition will not include the game, but includes physical extras in a metal box for £89.99.
- Metal Tithing Box with Lock & Key: Inspired by the lockbox used by the Van der Linde gang to stash contributions to the camp’s upkeep, this thick gauged metal box includes a lock & key, and features black metal band detailing and an engraved Cornwall Freight & Commodities plaque.
- Collectable Challenge Coin: Featuring the majestic American Buffalo on one side and a scenic landscape on the other side, this engraved, gold-colored collectable coin comes in a magnetic presentation holder with a black, engraved plaque describing the history of this endangered species.
- Double Sided Puzzle: This double-sided, 100-piece wooden jigsaw puzzle features an illustrated view of the bustling port of Saint Denis on one side, and a classically inspired Rockstar Games logo on the reverse.
- Six Shooter Bandana: A staple for any frontier outlaw, this bandana features a traditional paisley-inspired pattern with hidden weapon iconography throughout.
- Treasure Map: Printed on durable, unrippable paper, this exclusive treasure map reveals the location of some buried treasure that may start Arthur on a search for more riches hidden throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Pin Set: This set of six individual pins includes representations of key weapons from Red Dead Redemption 2 including a shotgun, revolver and Dead Eye “X” marker. The set comes in a canvas carrying bag.
- Playing Cards: Commemorate the outlaws of the Van der Linde gang with this fully illustrated deck of playing cards featuring key members of the gang including Arthur Morgan, John Marston, Javier Escuella, Bill Williamson and Dutch van der Linde.
- Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Catalogue: The one-stop shop for everything from weapons to clothing, the Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Catalogue is an essential shopping tool for turn of the century life. This complete 150-page book is a replica of the edition found in stores throughout Red Dead Redemption 2.
- 12 Cigarette Cards: These beautifully-illustrated collectable cards can be found throughout the world of Red Dead Redemption 2. This physical collection includes one select card from each set like Famous Gunslingers and Outlaws, Stars of the Stage and Marvels of Travel and Locomotion.
And of course, this doesn’t cover the previously mentioned preorder bonuses:
- The War Horse
- The Outlaw Survival Kit
- Cash Bonus for Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode
- Bonus GTA$500,000 to spend immediately in Grand Theft Auto Online
- In addition, pre-order by July 31, 2018 to get an exclusive Treasure Map for Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode
Red Dead Redemption 2 launches for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 26, 2018.