PS2 title, Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner, is getting a remaster and is coming to PlayStation 4 and Steam this fall.
Konami announced Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – Mars For PC, PS4, and PSVR with pre-orders going live today.
The game is a third person hack-and-slash title featuring mechs. The remaster will support 4K as well as VR, with a PS4 demo releasing before launch. It will also include a handful of new modes and features not present in the original and you can peruse the list below:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
PS4 digital pre-orders will get a theme and avatar. Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner – Mars launches on PS4, PSVR, and Steam on September 6.