Get yo’ boogie on. It’s time to strut your stuff in the latest Fortnite Weekly Challenge.
One of the Fortnite Week 2 Challenges for Season 4 is to dance in front of the various film cameras dotted around the map. You need to bust-a-move in front of seven of them in total, but don’t fret, as there are plenty of cameras.
Here’s where to find all of them, so you can plan your route. You don’t have to dance in front of them all in one game, so take your time and snatch a few cheeky dances during a regular match.
Firstly, here’s a map to help at a glance, courtesy of FortniteIntel:
Where to dance in front of 7 different film cameras
- Haunted Hills: There’s a camera in the church on the first floor.
- Risky Reels: In the building to the north, again on the first floor.
- Tilted Towers: West of Tilted Towers is the football pitch where you’ll find a camera in the stadium.
- Shifty Shafts: To the west of Shifty shafts are two houses. One was recently updated for Season 4 with film kit in the basement.
- Moisty Mire: There are two cameras in Moisty Mire very close to each other. one is in the tracks and the other above it on a raised area.
- Lonely Lodge: The race track south of Lonely Lodge has a camera at the starting point.
- Junk Junction: In the far north west corner of the map you’ll see a camera set.
- Greasy Grove: Go to the dinosaur footprint to find another camera.
You can see all the locations in this video from ImMrBigWhite.
There are other Fortnite Week 2 Challenges to be getting on with while you find the cameras to dance in front of, including searching between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen.
All the challenges arrive with the addition of the new Limited Time Mode that pitches players against The Avengers: Infinity Wars’ Thanos. That’s probably something you want to jump on.