Pray to the storm gods. Fortnite’s Week 9 challenges task players with visiting three different taco shops in a single match.
This challenge is pretty simple on the surface, but you’ll still want to know where the taco shops are – plus some tips for how to survive long enough to visit them all. Luckily, we’ve got you covered with a map, route suggestions and more.
Visit three different taco shops in a single match
The fact this challenge must be done in a single match makes it rather difficult. Not only will you have to head between three different built-up areas while not getting murdered by another player, you will also have to cross your fingers and hope the storm is on your side.
With that in mind, we’ve put together the safest route for you to complete this difficult task.
Fortnite taco shops map
First off, here is a map with some of the different taco shops you can visit on Fortnite’s map:
Fortnite taco shops – best route
As you can see from the map above, there’s one taco shop at Tilted Towers. It goes without saying that it’s probably best to not head there first if you don’t want to die.
We suggest starting in the taco shop in the location south of Shifty Shafts. From there, go to the football pitch west of Tilted Towers, then head to Tilted Towers last – handily, the Tilted Towers taco shop is on the west side as well, so you should come in from the right angle.
This is the fastest way to get all three and it should leave you within the circle if you do it all in that order. Try avoid combat where possible
Fortnite all taco shop locations
If you don’t want to go via our suggested route, here’s a video with all Fortnite taco shop locations:
One the more difficult challenges this week is to follow the treasure map found in Moisty Mire – but we’ve got you covered with instructions on how to find the star.
Do you think Titled Towers might be destroyed by a comet? That’s a mad theory floating around amongst fans right now.
All Fortnite Season 3 Weekly Challenges
You might want to finish any outstanding weekly challenges from Season 3. Here they are:
- Week 10 Challenges: Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV
- Week 9 Challenges: Search Chests in Haunted Hills, visit different Taco Shops
- Week 8 Challenges: Search between three boats and dance on different dance floors
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Gas Station locations
- Week 4 Challenges: Ice Cream Truck locations, where to search between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture and Circle of Hedges
- Week 3 Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye locations
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance locations
Fortnite Season 4 begins in just a few days and it looks like the theme is superheroes. Get your masks and spandex ready.