Wondering where the treasure is in the Fortnite Week 6 challenge?
Every week, Epic Games releases a bunch of new challenges to give Battle Pass players a chance to unlock more goodies. Out of these challenges, there are generally two that are more difficult to complete. One of them is a treasure hunt, and we have the lowdown on this week’s.
Here’s where to search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus.
Fortnite: Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
If you’re after the exact location of the Week 6’s big challenge, you will first want to land somewhere between Shifty Shafts and Salty Springs.
From there, head to the location on this map:
The map reference is E7, on a dusty hill just to the Northeast of the bridge. Head there and and you’ll see the giant Battle Star that awards 10 Battle Stars. It’s actually pretty easy to spot as you glide down so it’s possible to land right on the dusty spot and claim straight away.
Remember that challenges are cross-platform, so you are free to complete them on different machines. You could do Fortnite Week 6’s Summit Mountain Peaks challenge on iOS, then head back to PS4 to find this treasure if you want – progress carries between platforms.
All Fortnite Season 3 Weekly Challenges
As Season 3 of Fortnite rolls to a close, it’s worth checking all 10 weeks’ worth of challenges to see if any have slipped through your net.
- Week 10 Challenges: Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV
- Week 9 Challenges: Search Chests in Haunted Hills, visit different Taco Shops
- Week 8 Challenges: Search between three boats and dance on different dance floors
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Gas Station locations
- Week 4 Challenges: Ice Cream Truck locations, where to search between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture and Circle of Hedges
- Week 3 Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye locations
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance locations
And with those done, it’s probably time to brace yourself for the release of Fortnite Season 4, going live next week.