If you’re looking to complete Fortnite’s Week 8 challenges, you will need to know where to search between Three Boats. Let your pal VG247 row you to your destination.
As part of Fortnite’s Week 8 challenges, players are tasked with triangulating an area between three boats hidden across Fortnite island.
Get the jump on the competition with our guide.
Where to search between Three Boats
To complete this challenge, you simply need to land on the island in the middle of Loot Lake. The Battle Star will be hidden somewhere there.
If you look at Fortnite’s map, you will actually be able to see the boats on the lake – they’re just little rowing boats and they make a triangle around the middle island there. Here’s a map:
When you land, you will likely have to contend with other players doing the same, so keep your guard up and be prepared to drop into a Loot Lake that is busier than usual. The exact location of the Battle Star is at the end of the pier on the southeast side of the island, underneath Loot Lake Mansion.
All Fortnite Season 3 Weekly Challenges
As seson 3 draws to a close, it’s worth going back to check and see if you’ve missed out on any Battle Stars. Once that’s done, you’re all set for Fortnite Season 4.
- Week 10 Challenges: Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV
- Week 9 Challenges: Search Chests in Haunted Hills, visit different Taco Shops
- Week 8 Challenges: Search between three boats and dance on different dance floors
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Gas Station locations
- Week 4 Challenges: Ice Cream Truck locations, where to search between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture and Circle of Hedges
- Week 3 Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye locations
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance locations