Dance. Dance. Dance. Fortnite’s Week 8 challenges want you to dance on different dance floors.
To complete this challenge, you simply need to track down three different dance floors and boogie on down.
Fortnite dance floor locations
Dance floors have sprung up all over Fortnite Island. Here are the locations of the ones we know about so far, via Fortnite Intel:
Have a scout around the Flush Factory to track down the neon dance floor.
Head east of retail row to find this one hidden in the RV park behind some breakable boards in a barn.
Go southwest of Pleasant Park and search inside the Haunted House.
Fortnite dance on different dance floors map
If these directions are hard to follow, or you just like to see the spots on the map for any other reason, check out the map below. Reddit user thesquatingdog did a great job show exactly where each spot is.
Here’s the map, and make sure to open it in a new tab if you want to zoom in as you please.
We will add more to this list as we find them, assuming there are more.
If you’re looking for the recently added vending machines, we have a map for all Fortnite vending machine locations, which you will need for another of Week 8’s challenges.
All Fortnite Season 3 Weekly Challenges
All weekly challenges stay live throughout the season, so there’s time to pick up any you might have already missed.
- Week 10 Challenges: Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV
- Week 9 Challenges: Search Chests in Haunted Hills, visit different Taco Shops
- Week 8 Challenges: Search between three boats and dance on different dance floors
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Gas Station locations
- Week 4 Challenges: Ice Cream Truck locations, where to search between a Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture and Circle of Hedges
- Week 3 Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye locations
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance locations
If you’re all done with Season 3, you just need to kick back and wait for Fortnite Season 4 to begin next week.