Here’s the Week 9 Challenges for Fortnite. Read up and be prepared for these latest tasks:
Fortnite’s Week 9 Challenges will go live today, Thursday April 19, but their content was leaked from last week’s patch. That means some players have had a leg up and have been practicing, but it’s not too late to catch up with our handy guide to the current challenges.
As always, there will be a total of seven challenges to complete that unlock XP and Battle Stars.
And remember: You must own the Season 3 Battle Pass to earn these rewards.
Fortnite Week 9 Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents structures – 5 Stars
- Search Chests in Haunted Hills – 5 Stars
- Build Structures – 5 Stars
- Visit different Taco Shops in a single match – 5 Stars
- Follow the treasure map found in Moisty Mire (Hard) – 10 Stars
- Shotgun Eliminations (Hard) – 10 Stars
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing – 10 Stars
The first challenge is simple enough. If you can deal 5000 damage to structures and buildings controlled by your enemies, those 5 stars will be yours.
Just like the title says, search seven chests in the Haunted Hills and this challenge will be completed. Use this gold chest guide to get started.
Building structures is one of Fortnite’s core gameplay mechanics, so you should have no problem assembling at least a few. You’ll need to construct 250 to earn 5 stars from this challenge.
If you can visit three Taco Shops in the same match, you’ll be through this challenge in no time. Thankfully, we already published a guide on doing just that.
Each week offers a special treasure hunt, and this is no exception. Follow the Moisty Mire treasure map to get 10 Battle Stars.
You need 5 kills with the Shotgun to complete this challenge.
Finally, take down 3 enemies in Lucky Landing, and the challenges are complete.
Thanks to Fortnite Tracker Network for the leaked challenges.
If you’re still on the fence about these Challenges, remember that completing four of the seven will give you a whopping 4,000 XP. That’s worth the effort.
Remember that all previous Fortnite weekly challenges are live so you can still earn extra XP if there’s a challenge that has eluded you so far.
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance locations
- Week 3 Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye locations
- Week 4 Challenges: Ice Cream Truck locations
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Gas Station locations
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week 8 Challenges: Search between three boats and dance on different dance floors