He’s the Week 8 Challenges for Fortnite, available from today. Read up and be prepared for these latest tasks:
Fortnite’s Week 8 Challenges go live on Thursday, April 12 – and as of the latest update to this article, that’s today. Now Fortnite Patch 3.5 is here, we’re ready to tackle these latest challenges and get some sweet new rewards.
Completing these challenges will reward you with XP and Battle Stars, enabling you to work your way up to tier 100 and unlock the high Octane Glider.
You’ll need to own the Season 3 Battle Pass to earn these rewards.
Fortnite Week 8 Challenges
- Use A Vending Machine – 5 Stars
- Deal damage with Explosive Weapons to opponents – 5 Stars
- Search Chests in Snobby Shores – 5 Stars
- Dance on Different Dance Floors – 5 Stars
- Search between Three Boats (Hard) – 10 Stars
- Assault Rifle Eliminations (Hard) – 10 Stars
- Eliminate opponents in Dusty Depot – 10 Stars
The new vending machines let you trade resources for weapons and items. Here’s a map to all vending machines in Fortnite.
Root around the posh houses of Snobby Shores to find 7 Chests and complete this challenge.
You need to need to use your dance emote on 3 dancefloors in total to complete this.
Another week, another treasure hunt. Here’s where to search between three boats.
You need 5 kills with the Assault Rifle to complete this challenge.
Take down 3 enemies in Dusty Depot and the challenge is yours.
Thanks to Fortnite Intel for the leaked challenges.
Completing four of these seven challenges will give you a whopping 4,000 XP. That’s not to be sniffed at.
Remember that all previous Fortnite weekly challenges are live so you can still earn extra XP if there’s a challenge that has eluded you so far.
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance locations
- Week 3 Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye locations
- Week 4 Challenges: Ice Cream Truck locations
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Gas Station locations
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
Powered by Logitech
This guide is powered by Logitech G's new G513 RGB Mechanical Keyboard - performance evolved