A title update for Far Cry 5 is now available for PC and will arrive on consoles Monday, April 9.
The latest title update for Far Cry 5 fixes various crashes, save corruptions, and improves co-op connectivity.
Hurk will also no longer blow up the client player when in a helicopter, which is good news.
Map download efficiency for Arcade has been improved, and an issue where map textures would be extremely low was fixed.
One thing the title update does not fix are instances where Far Cry 5 goes into perpetual darkness.
This bug has been reported by many players on the official forums, and while Ubisoft is aware of the problem, it has yet to comment on a cause or when a fix will be applied.
Ubisoft will hopefully address the issue soon because no one likes it to be nighttime all the time. Unless they are a vampire, and vampires don’t exist. We hope not at least.
Full patch notes are below.
Far Cry 5 Title Update 4 – Patch Notes
Stability & Performance
- Fixed low occurrence crashes and walkthrough breaks
- Additional quality bug fixes
- Fixed low occurrence save corruption
Companion, Enemy, & Animal AI
- Fixed low repro AI issues
Design & Mission Progression
- Fixed issues preventing silver bar purchase
- Fixed minor bugs
Gameplay & UI
- Fixed minor bugs
Co-op and Online
- Improved co-op connectivity
- Fixed low occurrence co-op specific walkthrough breaks
- Fixed voice communication issue where players could be permanently muted
- Hurk was blowing up the client player when in a helicopter, fixed that.
Far Cry Arcade
- Improved map download efficiency
- Fixed various Arcade gameplay issues
- Fixed issue where map textures would be extremely low
- Improved PVP matchmaking
- Fixed lobby loadout selection and map selection issues
- Fixed issue with Arcade Editor crashes
PC Patch Only
- Fixed issues that were causing incorrect spawn if the game was minimized during loading