Week 5 Challenges are live for Fortnite Battle Royale, giving you the chance to earn extra Battle Stars and XP.
Why would you want to do that? Because earning extra XP and Battle Stars pushes you up Season 3 tiers, unlocking new outfits, emotes and more.
Complete 4 of the 7 challenges below and you’ll earn a whopping 4,000 XP.
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges
- Use the Bush – 5 Stars
- Search Chests in Moisty Mire – 5 Stars
- Deal damage with pickaxe to opponents – 5 Stars
- Visit different Gas Stations in a single match – 5 Stars
- Follow the treasure map found in Anarchy Acres (Hard) – 10 Stars
- Pistol Eliminations (Hard) – 10 Stars
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (Hard) – 10 Stars
Simply equip the bush camouflage when you find it and you’ve bagged this challenge. The bush can be found randomly in Treasure Chests.
You’ll need to find 7 chests in Moisty Mire to earn this challenge. Be sure to look in the roots of trees and even chop a few down if you hear the magic tinkling sound.
This is awkward rather than hard. You’ll need to dish out 200 points of damage with your pickaxe and you need to do it immediately after landing before enemies can grab a weapon, otherwise you’re not going to win the fight.
You need to visit 3 Gas Stations in one match to earn this. There are plenty on the island, and we have a handy map to all Gas Station locations here.
Here’s the locations of the treasure map and the Battle Star. You’ll find it just West of Junk Junction. This isn’t actually a hard challenge once you know where it is.
Kill three enemies with a pistol. Try the hand cannon, it packs the most bang for the buck.
Kill three enemies in Tilted Towers. This shoudn’t be too hard for Fortnite vets as Tilted Towers is full of loot and is a notorious killzone anyway.
This week also marks the release of a new weapon in Fortnite, the heavy shotgun. So there’s an added incentive to go hunting for kills if you find it in a treasure chest.
Don’t forget that all previous week’s challenges remain open, so you can still earn extra XP and Battle Stars by completing those.
- Week 2 Challenges: all forbidden dance locations, more
- Week 3 Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye targets, more
- Week 4 Challenges: Vehicle Tower, Rock Sculpture and a Circle of Hedges, ice cream truck locations
In case you’re wondering, all of these challenges are exactly the same in the mobile version of Fortnite and cross-save is supported. That’s assuming you’ve signed up for Fortnite on mobile.
Powered by Logitech
This guide is powered by Logitech G's new G513 RGB Mechanical Keyboard - performance evolved