Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, which includes remastered versions of the first three Crash Bandicoot games, will release for Nintendo Switch, PC and Xbox One this summer.
The Nintendo Direct presentation this evening announced Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy would arrive on Switch in July.
Activision followed the announcement up to state the game would arrive on PC and Xbox One consecutively.
This marks the debut of the series on PC, and it has been a decade since Crash has appeared on PC and Xbox systems.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy exceeded Activision’s expectations last year when it was released on PS4, so it’s not shocking to hear the firm would release the game on another platform.
In February, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy was listed for a PC, and Nintendo Switch by a trade publication in Europe. Now we know it’s coming to Xbox One as well.
It was also noted that in 2019 a new Crash Bandicoot game would be heading our way as part of Activision’s “five year plan” for the franchise.
Like the PS4 version, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy features the following:
- Remastered versions of Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Dazzling “N. Hanced Fur-K” graphics
- New lighting, animations, textures, models, and cinematics
- New recorded dialogue from original voice actors
- The ability to play as Coco, Crash’s smart and sassy little sister
- Full analog stick support
- A unified save and checkpoint system
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy will be released for Nintendo Switch, PC, and Xbox One on July 10.