The Destiny 2 weekly reset for March 6 features the usual Nightfall changes and the return of Iron Banner.
Iron Banner kicks off today and ends on March 13, and the game mode is Clash.
Lord Saladin, who is hanging around in the Tower, has three new weapons available and as usual, ornaments will be earned by completing challenges and objectives. Progress made on challenges from the previous Iron Banner will carry over to the upcoming event.
The Pyramidion is your Nightfall for the week.
Nightfall: The Pyramidion
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
Siege Engine: Do not allow Brakion to remain shielded for more than 40 seconds before defeating it.
- Daily: Complete three challenges in the Iron Banner
- Quest: Iron Banner Clash – All-out team warfare. Destroy the enemy.
- Two For One: Defeat 2 opponents in rapid succession, 3 times.
- Catharsis: Defeat 5 opponents in a single life.
- Lightbringer: Defeat 5 opponents using your Super ability.
- Reputation Bundle: Contains a large stack of reputation tokens.
Iron Banner Weapons
- Orimund’s Anvil [Kinetic Auto Rife] – 60 Iron Banner Tokens, 10 Legendary Shards
- Jorum’s Claw [Energy Pulse Rifle] – 60 Iron Banner Tokens, 10 Shards
- Orewing’s Maul [Power Grenade Launcher] – 60 Iron Banner Tokens, 10 Legendary Shards
Nessus is this week’s Flashpoint destination. Head there and finish a few Public Events, and participate in Heroic Public Events as per usual. And don’t forget about the Treasure Maps from Cayde-6.
Hit up Shaxx at The Tower for your weekly Milestones and earn that Luminous Engram.
Leviathan Raid Order and Challenge
The Leviathan Raid Order for week is as follows: Pleasure Gardens, Gauntlet, Royal Pools, and Calus. The Challenge this week is Calus, which isn’t too hard, actually, but does blow the fight out beyond the one or two phases your fireteam might be used to. Basically, you need to use all four plates simultaneously during the damage phase.
If you are unfamiliar some of what you’ll be pulling off in the Raid, look over our Destiny 2 guide will explain the smaller things foryou. It’s also worth looking at our Leviathan Raid page if you’ve had any trouble with the Pleasure Gardens, Gauntlet or any other part of the Raid.
- Exotic Hunter Ornament: Trickster (Gemini Jester) (1,500 Bright Dust)
- Exotic Ship: Sails of Osiris (2,000 Bright Dust)
- Exotic Sparrow: Curse of Foresight (2,500 Bright Dust)
- Exotic Weapon Ornament: Break the Dawn (Merciless) (800 Bright Dust)
- Exotic Weapon Ornament: Eye of Osiris (Prometheus) (800 Bright Dust)
- Fireteam Medallion Legendary Consumable (50 Bright Dust)
- Gleaming Boon of the Crucible Legendary Consumable (750 Bright Dust)
- Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard Legendary Consumable (350 Bright Dust)
- Legendary Emote: Grooving Dance (700 Bright Dust)
- Legendary Ghost: Upward Climber Shell (400 Bright Dust)
- Legendary Shader: Desert of Gold (40 Bright Dust)
- Legendary Shader: Metallic Sunrise (40 Bright Dust)
- Legendary Transmat Effect: Cabal Arrival (650 Bright Dust)
- Rare Emote: Humbug (400 Bright Dust)