It’s that time again, folks: the Destiny 2 weekly reset has arrived.
The Destiny 2 weekly resent for January 30 features the usual Nightfall changes, but this week also bring with it the return of Iron Banner. with new modifiers and and challengers.
With the return of Iron Banner this week, players will now be able to buy armor and weapons from directly from Lord Saladin. Ornaments will be earned by completing challenges and objectives given by the man himself.
After returning online earlier than expected today alongside Destiny 2 update 1.1.2, you can expect the usual Flashpoint, Meditations and Shaxx Milestone additions. As usual, there are also new Destiny 2 Eververse items, and we’ve posted as much as possible on everything below.
Nightfall: Savathun’s Song
- Momentum: Health and shield regeneration stop when you’re not moving. Sprint to speed up regeneration.
- Timewarp: Anomalies: Strange anomalies have been detected in the area. Destroy them to release temporal energy and extend the mission timer.
- Speed Of Dark: Complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: Complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- The Best Defense: Shoot down 15 of its projectiles before defeating Savathun’s Song.
- Daily: Complete three challenges in the Iron Banner.
- Quest: Iron Banner Control – Lord Saladin Capture zones to increase points for every kill.
- Two For One: Defeat 2 opponents in rapid succession, 3 times.
- Avenger: Defeat 5 opponents who recently defeated you or a teammate.
- Advantageous: Defeat 10 opponents while controlling at least 2 zones.
- Reputation Bundle: Contains a large stack of reputation tokens.
Iron Banner Weapons
- Crimil’s Dagger [Hand Cannon] – 60 Iron Banner Tokens, 25 Shards
- Frostmire’s Hex [Scout Rifle] – 60 Iron Banner Tokens, 25 Shards
- Gunnora’s Axe [Shotgun] – 60 Iron Banner Tokens, 25 Shards
Nessus is this week’s Flashpoint destination. Head there and finish a few Public Events, and participate in Heroic Public Events as per usual. And don’t forget about the Treasure Maps Cayde-6 is holding.
Visit Ikora and replay story missions.
Hit up Shaxx at The Tower for your weekly Milestones and earn that Luminous Engram.
Leviathan Raid Order and Challenge
The Leviathan Raid Order for week is as follows: Gauntlet, Royal Pools, Dogs (Challenge) and Calus. The Challenge this week is Dogs, which takes place in the Pleasure Gardens. This raid challenge requires two players to stand at the top of the platform in the safe room holding relics. These players will ‘fire’ these relics at the plants on the floor of the room (where the other four players are) in order to give their teammates – who are all holding pollen spores – a buff.
If you are unfamiliar with relics, challenges and the like, our super Destiny 2 guide will explain it all in detail for you. It’s also worth looking at our Leviathan Raid page if you’ve had any trouble with the Pleasure Gardens, or any other part of the Raid.completed it before, here’s how to beat Destiny 2’s Leviathan’s Gauntlet Raid Challenge.
- Rare Emote Huddle Up (400 Bright Dust)
- Legendary Emote Taunt Dance (700 Bright Dust)
- Exotic Sparrow SV-112 Predator (2,500 Bright Dust)
- Legendary Ship Antonio (500 Bright Dust)
- (Tractor Cannon)Ornament Under Construction (800 Bright Dust)
- (Telesto)Ornament Reef in Ruins (1,250 Bright Dust)
- Legendary Gauntlets Omega Mechanos Grasps (800 Bright Dust)
- Exotic Ghost Fast Lane Shell (2,850 Bright Dust)
- Rare Transmat Effect Solar Effects (450 Bright Dust)
- Legendary Shader Arctic Pearl (40 Bright Dust)
- Legendary Shader Monochromatic (40 Bright Dust)
- Consumable Fireteam Medallion (50Bright Dust)
- Consumable EV Vanguard Boon (250 Bright Dust)
- Consumable EV Crucible Boon (600 Bright Dust)