After rolling out an early Destiny 2 weekly reset, Bungie switched things up again when Curse of Osiris launched later that day.
As a result, a lot of the reset was changed, though most of these weren’t made to account for expansion content. We still have the usual assortment of additions, such as the Nightfall, a new Flashpoint, new Milestones, and new Meditations.
Going forward, Destiny 2 weekly resets will take place at 5pm GMT. The switch is part of the daily reset time changes Bungie promised would kick off with the expansion’s release.
There are plenty more changes the expansion brought to the table, and you can keep track of all of them through this handy list of all changes added with Curse of Osiris. If you just picked it up yourself, you should definitely find out how to unlock the locked-off chest in the Lighthouse.
For today’s reset, see below:
It’s the Inverted Spire strike this week with modifiers Attrition, and Timewarp: Killing Time.
Attrition greatly reduces health and shield regeneration, but some enemies will drop wells of light when defeated when you can run through to restore your health. Killing Time simply lets you extend the mission timer when killing enemies.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- The Floor is Lava: as a fireteam, do not get hit by Protheon’s fiery ground attack before defeating it.
- Combustion: Hawthorne’s waiting on the cliffs above the salt mines. Help her get the word out: we rally at the Farm.
- Hope: commander Zavala is building a resistance at a moon of Saturn. Make contact and join the fight.
- A Garden World: (only available to Curse of Osiris owners).
The EDZ is this week’s destination once again. Head there and do a few Public Events. Knowing how to trigger Heroic Public Events helps a lot. You should also pick up the Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 before heading there.
Call to Arms
All you need to do is finish about five-seven Crucible matches to earn the engram.