The Humble Bundle Fall Sale has some new additions, and just in time for Black Friday.
Last week, Humble Bundle kicked off its Fall Sale with a free copy of Killer is Dead and all kinds of discounted goodies. And the sale hasn’t finished yet – if anything, it’s become bigger in response to Black Friday. The most important detail of this is a brand-new free game, Sanctum 2.
Sanctum 2 is a few years old now, but remains a fondly-remembered blend of first-person shooter and tower-defense game. It would normally set you back $15, but you can pick it up for free anytime in the next two days.
Of course, Humble isn’t hoping you’ll stop there, oh no. It’s also hoping you’ll pick up discounted games like Hollow Knight, Vermintide, Armello, or Hand of Fate. On top of last week’s still-discounted list, here are the latest additions:
- Destiny 2 – 35% off
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – 50% off
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins – 17% off
- Call of Duty WW2 Digital Deluxe Edition – 10% off
- The Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition – 60% off
- Dirt Rally – 80% off
- Cities: Skylines – 75% off
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – 40% off
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition – 20% off
- No Man’s Sky – 60% off
- Street Fighter 5 2017 Deluxe Edition – 50% off
I gotta say, my credit card will probably rest easier when the Thanksgiving weekend is over and done with.