Destiny 2 players are congregating in The Weep to farm Faction Rally tokens.
The Weep, Winding Cove is the best place to farm tokens in this week’s Destiny 2 Faction Rally. As part of our Destiny 2 guide, we’ve confirmed the farm works as advertised – although you exploit it at your own risk!
It’s pretty easy to earn tokens and score loot in Destiny 2’s Faction Rally event, but if you want to get it done as quickly as possible, The Weep is where you want to be. The farm seems to be the result of a glitch, and was not addressed in Destiny 2’s back-end maintenance overnight.
To farm Faction Rally tokens, fire up Destiny 2 and head to the European Dead Zone, landing at the Winding Cove LZ (south west). This is where you’ll find The Weep.
- From the LZ, look ahead to spot a small hill – it’s right by where you land, and next to the Public Event zone.
- Climb the hill and drop through the well-hidden hole to land in a cave.
- Look for mossy ledge and use this to jump up into the tunnels beyond. When you hit a dead end, look up to spot the path just in front of you. You’ll know you’re on the right track when you see “The Weep” and “Lost Sector” appear on screen as you cross the zone border.
- Defeat the boss of The Weep and open the Lost Sector chest.
- Directly above the chest is a path that you can use to get back to the surface. As you’re walking up, as soon as you see the “Winding Cove” zone load message, turn around, head back to the chest, and you can loot it again.
- Rinse and repeat this step.
Not too hard, is it? You can see The Weep Destiny 2 Faction Rally token farm in action courtesy of xHoundishx, on YouTube, if you need further directions.
The Weep token farm is only the latest method Destiny 2 players have found to shortcut the Faction Rally event. Bungie patched the last exploit and rebalanced Faction Rally rewards in an attempt to get players to behave as intended – but no such luck.
There is a cap on Faction Rally reward packages per character per event, so even with The Weep token farm you’ll eventually stop getting gear and only earn shaders. Just something to bear in mind.