Details on the Season Pass for Middle-earth: Shadow of War have been provided along with player numbers.
Information on the Middle-earth: Shadow of War expansion pass has been expected for some time now, and it was revealed today.
The Slaughter Tribe DLC along with the Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion, The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion, and The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion have been known about for quite a while. But, word on the exact contents were lacking.
Below you will find the contents of the $40/ £33 Season Pass which includes a total of four content drops releasing between November and into spring 2018.
The Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion, Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion and Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion can each be purchased separately for £12. The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion can be purchased for £16.
In addition, periodic free content updates will be available to all players such as Infinite Shadow Wars mode which is expected to release alongside the first DLC pack.
Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion – Available November 2017
- The gruesome Slaughter tribe invades Mordor introducing new missions, Epic and Legendary Orcs, tribal showdowns and fierce battles, brought to life through the Nemesis System.
- New Slaughter tribe fortress with Overlord throne room, monuments and outposts.
- Players can hunt down Legendary Slaughter tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges.
- Slaughter Orcs are the most bloodthirsty in Mordor, capable of ambushing players at any point, creating a deadly new challenge for players.
Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion – Available December 2017
- The proud Outlaw tribe arise within Mordor introducing new missions, Epic and Legendary Orcs, tribal showdowns and intense battles, brought to life through the Nemesis System.
- New Outlaw tribe fortress with Overlord throne room, monuments and outposts.
- Players can hunt down Legendary Outlaw tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges.
- The Outlaw tribe is home to the most rebellious warriors in Orc society, outcasts who have a deep contempt of all those who would rule them, be they foreign invaders or Lords of Mordor (whether Dark or Bright).
Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion – Available February 2018
- Play as Eltariel, an elite assassin known as the Blade of Galadriel, and go head-to-head with the newest addition to the ranks of the Nazgûl.
- Wield Eltariel’s dual Elven blades and harness the Light of Galadriel with a host of deadly new combat abilities, skills and gear.
- Encounter memorable new Nemesis characters, such as Flint and Tinder and the Slayer of the Dead, while battling the Nazgûl and learning more mysteries of their past.
- Gain eight unique Legendary Orcs who can return to join your forces in the main story campaign with new abilities added to the Nemesis System.
- Unlockable Eltariel character skin for the main story campaign.
Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion – Available May 2018
- Play as Baranor, the Captain of Minas Ithil and survivor of the city’s demise, in a new story expansion where players will command the forces of Man against a new Orc threat to the East.
- Unite with Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, to craft powerful new combat gear, including the shield, gauntlet, chain and glider.
- Hire mercenaries to create a human army and conquer the all new desert region of Lithlad.
- Fight to survive in Mordor as a human without the power of a Ring or a wraith to cheat death in a new rogue-like campaign mode.
- Unlockable Baranor character skin for the main story campaign.
The expansion pass is included with the Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition. The DLC noted above will be ready for automatic download to owners upon release.
In other Shadow of War news, an infographic featuring player stats has surfaced and there are some interesting numbers.
According to the image, the game has over 1.5 million active players worldwide. These folks have forced 3.3 billion orcs to join the choir invisible, and in the first week along dominated 193 million of the creatures. That’s 320 orcs per second.
Other stats can be seen below.