A new Destiny 2 reset is here, and we’ve got a bit of a busy week ahead of us.
As is the case each week, Destiny 2 resets refresh a host of the available activities, and with it, renewed chances to earn new rewards. This includes a new Flashpoint on one of the four planets, a new Nightfall strike, a new Crucible quest, and more.
All of these are tracked under Milestones, which you can view any time through the Director by holding L2/LT. A weekly reset is also a great chance to earn Luminous Engrams (Powerful Gear). If you’ve been following our Destiny 2 guide, you’ll know that Luminous Engrams are a great way to level up quickly. In the post 265 Power lull, they are the only guaranteed way to gain levels.
This week is also the start of the first Faction Rally event. You’ll be able to pledge allegiance to one of three factions from now until next week’s reset. Hit the link for more details.
See all the changes below:
The Pyramidion is this week’s strike with modifiers Torrent, and Timewarp: Zero Hour. Torrent greatly enhances the recharge time of your abilities.
Timewarp: Zero hour prevents the mission timer from being extended.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- Siege Engine: do not allow Brakion to remain shielded for more than 40 seconds before defeating it
- Fury: help Ikora use the Warmind on Io to learn more about the Almighty – and turn the tide of the war.
- Sacrilege: since the loss of her Light, Ikora has many questions – and she’s not leaving Io without answers.
- Payback: Time for Zavala’s grand entrance – finally attacking the Red Legion base in the EDZ head-on.
You destination this week is IO. Playing Public Events is how you can finish the Milestone. You should also pick up Io Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 before you leave.
Call to Arms
Play Crucible matches to earn Powerful Gear.