There’s a new Pokemon Go update out now for Android, and iOS.
The new Pokemon Go patch brings the Android version to 0.75.0, and the iOS version to 1.45.0.
Apart from a few general bug fixes, the update makes it possible to see the items received from spinning Gym PokeStops and completing Raid Battles. They can be found in the journal.
As for the rest of the fixes, you can take a look at the full list below:
- Items received from spinning Gym PokeStops and completing Raid Battles are now displayed in the Journal.
- Improved Pokemon Collection screen search functionality enables Trainers to search using “Defender” and “Legendary.”
- Resolved a bug that caused Pikachu hats to disappear from the in-game model and icon.
- Resolved a bug that caused some icons to disappear when scrolling through the Pokedex.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
In other Pokemon Go news, the game’s Safari events in Europe will now take place in October, after being pushed from their previous August dates.