The third week in Destiny 2 shifts the focus to Titan.
Just like last week’s reset in Destiny 2, there’s a lot to look forward to in the form of a new Nightfall with different modifiers, a new Flashpoint, Call to Arms, and more.
If this is your first time following the weekly the reset, you may want to have a look at the Destiny 2 guide. Among other things, it’ll tell you what Flashpoints are, and how to trigger Heroic Public Events, both of which you’ll want to do every Tuesday.
All of the big things every reset brings are tracked under Milestones, which you can check any time by holding L2/LT when you’re in the Director.
As for this week’s activities, see below for the full list:
Exodus Crash is this week’s strike with modifiers Attrition, and Time Warp: Anomalies.
Prism means that enemy shields will change elements constantly. You’ll get a screen effect when it happens, and you can always check the bottom left to see what element is currently active (this was a bug that’s now been fixed).
Attrition greatly reduces health and shield regeneration. Killing enemies will sometimes spawn wells of Light that can restore your health and charge your super. Anomalies spawns some objects that you can destroy to increase the mission timer.
- Speed of Dark – Complete the Nightfall with at least five minutes remaining
- Unbroken – Complete the Nightfall with fewer than three Deaths
- Faster than Lightning – As a Fireteam, defeat 9 Shanks with melee attacks befire defeating Thaviks
- Six: a crashed colony ship, an inter-species war… Cayde-6 got that adventure he wanted. Go save him from it.
- Looped: No one’s heard from Cayde-6 since the Hunter took off for an uncharted world. Track him down.
- Utopia: Venture deep into the heart of the Hive to retrieve a powerful Golden Age CPU—and make it out alive.
Titan is the weekly destination. You’ll need to complete Public Events there until you clear the Milestone, which will get you Powerful Gear. Before you go, make sure to get all five Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 in the Tower.
Call to Arms
Play Crucible matches to earn Powerful Gear.