Humble is celebrating (mourning?) the end of the summer with a big ol’ sale. Bethesda is the latest publisher to get its games added this week.
The site is onto the final stretch of the End of Summer Sale now and today’s new entries include a bunch of games like Doom, Wolfenstein, Fallout, Dishonored 2, and more. As always with Humble, a portion of the proceeds will go directly to charity, too.
As for what’s up for grabs, here are some of the highlights:
- Prey for £19.99 / $29.99 / €29.99
- Fallout 4 for £13.39 / $20.09 / €20.09
- Doom for £13.39 / $20.09 / €20.09
- Dishonored 2 for £22.49 / $29.99 / €29.99
- Skyrim Special Edition for £14.99 / $19.99 / €19.99
- Wolfenstein: The New Order for £11.24 / $14.99 / €14.99
- Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition for £7.49 / $9.99 / €9.99
- The Evil Within Bundle for £7.19 / $9.99 / €9.99
- Rage for £1.99 / $2.49 / €2.49
- Call of Cthulu Dark Corners of the Earth for 99p / $1.24 / €1.24
- Ultimate Doom for £1.49 / $1.24 / €2.49
- Quake 4 for £3.24 / $3.74 / €3.74
- Quake 2 for 99p / $1.24 / €1.24
This marks the latest in a long line of discounted prices for Prey, a bit of an underrated treasure from earlier this year if you ask me, as well as some nice price cuts on some absolute classics from the Doom and Wolfenstein franchises. All that and a copy of Rage for £1.99 / $2.49 ain’t bad. You can find the Bethesda sale range as well as a batch of other discounts over at Humble’s site right now.