Pokemon Go update adds much needed moveset search functionality.
Pokemon Go’s latest update is rolling out and at long last, players can view how many trainers have entered a raid.
As well as some bug fixes, a Pokemon Go Plus feature has been implemented allowing players to spin the Photo Disc at Gyms using the device.
The search function has also been improved so that players can now search their pokemon collection using moves as a search parameter.
Update 0.71.0 was datamined just last week and Gen 3 pokemon were found in the APK, along with the moveset seach ability.
You can check out the full patch notes for update 0.73.1 (Android)/ 1.43.1 (iOS) below.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory
- Added the ability to view the number of Trainers entered, and preparing, for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search through their Pokémon’s moves using the @ character
- Resolved a bug which caused the Raid Boss to always break free from the last Premier Ball
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from seeing they’d received double XP from Raid Battles when using a Lucky Egg
- Various bug fixes