Final Fantasy 15’s 4GB update drops today.
Final Fantasy 15 update 1.15 drops today and it brings the much anticipated – albeit very weird – Assassin’s Creed collaboration items.
Noctis’ Assassin’s robes can be unlocked at the Chocobo Carnival event, while the Assassin’s Festival unlocks on August 31.
The update also brings a bestiary with it, adding lore for all of the animals that you’ve encountered to date. There are some spoilery shots from the bestiary here where you can find more on Ardyn and summons.
The contents of the update were posted on NeoGAF along with screens of Noctis lurking in his new robe.
The update is around 4GB and is live on PS4 and Xbox One.
You can check out the patch notes below, courtesy of Gear Nuke:
- Implementation of a chapter select (available after completion of the main game)
- Addition of a bestiary (accessible from the Archives in the Main Menu)
- Master Assassin’s Robes for players with a Dream Egg (unlocks upon loading a save)
- Opening of the Assassin’s Festival (until January 31, 2018)
- Announcement of winning snapshots from third photo contest (viewable at Mother of Pearl in Galdin Quay)
- Various bug fixes