All the Destiny 2 news may be exciting, but that doesn’t mean Xur will abandon his duty.
Xur: Agent of the Nine, as you know, is Destiny’s only vendor capable of carrying Exotic armour and weapons for all players. Anyone can browse the goods, but only those with enough Strange Coins can buy.
You’ll find Xur hanging out in the Reef again this weekend. That’s going to be his spot until he leaves it at 9am GMT on Sunday, August 27.
Here’s what you can buy:
- The Taikonaut [Exotic Titan helmet] – 13SC
- Shinobu’s Vow [Exotic Hunter gauntlets] – 13SC
- The Ram [Exotic Warlock helmet] – 13SC
- The Last Word [Exotic hand cannon] – 23SC
- Three of Coins – 7SC
- The Last Word and Sequel [weapon bundle] – 30SC, 25 Silver Dust
- Trespasser and Fallen Assassin [weapon bundle] – 30SC, 25 Silver Dust
The Last Word may not be the legendary hand cannon it once was, but it’s still among the best in PvP. You won’t get to use it in any Trials events, since they’re done, but you can make use of it in regular PvP.