Yakuza 6: The Song of Life finally has a solid release date in the West.
Sega announced this morning that the game will be out on March 20 in North America, and Europe on PS4. Alongside the standard edition available digitally and at retail, Yakuza 6 is also getting a Premium Edition.
Aptly named the After Hours Premium Edition, this one comes packaged with actual bar glasses. Here are the details, straight from Sega:
- Hardcover art book – the intense human drama and magnetic world of Yakuza 6 will be on display in this stunning art book.
- Two bar glasses (280ml) – designed with Kiryu’s ferocious dragon tattoo, these bar glasses are the perfect receptacles for your beverage of choice.
- Two ice stones – Cool down your drinks with a pair of heat action branded ice stones! One features the flame heat action icon, while the other has the Japanese “kiwami” heat action icon.
- Two coasters – a true Yakuza knows how to relax with class, so coasters are a must have when lounging after hours. Protect table surfaces with style by placing your glasses on top of official Tojo Clan branded coasters.
- An outer box – all of these essential tools will be housed within a collectable outer box.
At launch, the standard edition will come with a hardcover art book, which doubles as a disc holder.
Yakuza 6 is the final chapter in the tale of Kazuma Kiryu. The game is the first in the series to be developed from the ground up for PS4 using the Dragon Engine, and it’s also the first to feature fully-voiced a dialogue in Japanese.
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life is out March 20 on PS4.