Total War: Warhammer players are being gifted with 30 new Regiments of Renown.
This Total War: Warhammer update is part of a 30th Anniversary celebration over at Creative Assembly.
These 30 new Regiments of Renown come with a variety of abilities and stats for each of the five races: the Beastmen, Bretonnia, Chaos, Norsca and Wood Elves Races will each receive the unique six units.
The Anniversary Regiments of Renown will be playable starting August 10.
Here’s more about each:
- Destroyers of the Drakwald: Ungor Spearmen Herd (Shields) – Extra melee defence
- Black-Horn’s Ravagers: Gor Herd (Shields) – Stalk, Vanguard Deploy, Extra Armour + Charge Bonus
- Khorrok’s Manrippers: Bestigors – Halberds, Bonus vs Large, Charge Defence vs Large, Defensive Stats
- The Eye of Morrslieb: Cygor – Warp Gaze Ability (Cannot Move Hex)
- Sons of Ghorros: Centigors (Great Weapons) – Guardian Ability (+ Physical Resistance to nearby characters buff), Extra Armour, Magic Attacks
- Butchers of Kalkengard: Minotaurs (Shields) – Terror, Regen
- Beastslayers of Bastonne: Foot Squires – Halberds, Charge Defence vs Large, Defensive Stats
- Holy Wardens of La Maisontaal: Battle Pilgrims – Dual Wield (improved offensive stats, Fire/Magic Attacks)
- Companions of Quenelles: Questing Knights – Fire Resistance, Blessing of the Lady Ability (Physical Resistance whilst unbroken)
- Knights of the Lionhearted: Knights of the Realm – Fear, Encourage, Magic Attacks
- Defenders of the Fleur-de-lis: Knights – Errant Frenzy
- Wardens of Monfort: Mounted Yeomen (Archers) – Poison Attacks
- Mirror Guard: Chaos Warriors – Immune to Psychology, increased movement speed, Improved melee stats
- Soul of Damnation: Hellcannon – Soul Devourer Ability (Increases Reload Skill When Damaged)
- Daemonspew: Forsaken – Poison Attacks
- Wyrd Spawn: Chaos Spawn – Armour sundering melee attacks, Physical Resistance
- Swords of Chaos: Chaos Knights – Smaller unit size, Apocalyptic Charge Ability (Map-wide Speed/Charge Speed ability), Guardian Ability, Fire attacks
- Summoners of Rage: Dragon Ogres – Magic attacks, Single use Chain Lightning Bound Spell (Becomes available after a set duration in melee)
- Soulcrusher: War Mammoth – Enrage Ability (Temporary physical resistance ability), Strider
- Brutes of the Hound: Marauder Berserkers – Unbreakable, Fear
- Beasts of Tashnar: Norscan Warhounds – Frenzy, Increased Missile Resistance, Small Bonus vs Large
- Mist Stalkers: Fimir Warriors – Stalk, Vanguard, Terror
- Maws of Savagery: Skin Wolves (Armoured) – Vanguard Deployment
- Icehorn Marauders: Marauders – Immune to Psychology, Immune to Vigour
- Winterheart Guards: Eternal Guard (Shields) – Unbreakable, Charge Defence vs All
- Wild Hunters of Kurnous: Wild Riders (Shields) – Guardian Ability
- Loec’s Tricksters: Wardancers (Asrai Spears) – Loec’s Shroud Ability (Confer Stalk + speed), Storm of Blades Ability (+ Melee Attack, – Melee Defence)
- Hawk-eyes of Drakira: Waywatchers – Smoke Bomb Ability, Discouraged Contact Effect on missile attack
- Wardens of Cythral: Wildwood Rangers – Spear & Shield, Vanguard, Stalk, Charge Defense vs Large
- Firebark Elders: Treekin – Fire Attacks, Fire Resistance, Wildfire Aura Ability (Increases nearby units fire resistance)
And don’t forget about Total War: Warhammer 2. It’s out on September 28.