This week’s PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds update is bringing improvements to the UI and fixes for some cheeky exploits.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds developer Bluehole has revealed the details of the game’s week 15 patch. The patch, as is the case every week, is already live on test servers.
If everything goes well, the rest of us will see it on the live server tomorrow. The biggest change in week 15 patch is the improved UI performance, something that’s been neglected for a while in favour of much bigger features and tweaks.
The patch also fixes a couple of glitches players discovered recently that involve cars and motorbikes in tight spots. A new Southeast Asia server was also added, to keep up with the game’s increasing popularity in the region.
Find the full notes below:
- Added SEA (Southeast Asia) server
- Improved UI performance
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to walk through gas station wall.
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to stand on top of a tunnel after getting out of motorbike inside of a tunnel.
- You can no longer get out of a vehicle if the vehicle is blocked all the way around.
- Fixed a bug that made a teammate’s weapon invisible in spectator mode
- Fixed an issue of the scope crosshair appearing blurry when post-processing quality is set to high
- Adjusted GROZA rail to better fit Holographic Sight and Red Dot Sight
- Fixed a bug that caused ammo not to drop after dropping Extended Mag with full Backpack
- Vehicle tire effects will change immediately when the vehicle is on a different type of ground