Ghost Recon: Wildlands Yeti is real.
The maintenance has finished now and you’ll need to reboot the game to apply the patch. Bear in mind that for co-op play, all players need to have the same version of the game installed.
We know that Tier 1 Mode and an increased level cap are being introduced, but the Title 5 patch notes only list the improvements and fixes so hopefully we’ll get more details on that soon.
As well as general gameplay bugs, Narco Road and Fallen Ghosts bugs have been fixed, and there are a few PC specific fixes at the bottom of the list. You can check out the full patch notes below.
One of the audio notes is particularly interesting, “An unusual noise was heard near a ruined hut…”
There has been an ongoing Yeti search in the game, with a teaser in past patch notes leading to sniper El Yeti. Killing him earned players the ghillie suit, but the mauled bodies coupled with this clue could lead us to the real thing.
Will you be going on a Yeti hunt, or do you think this clue points to something else entirely? Chime in below.
- User Interface
- The reason for detection is now displayed above the mini-map
- Fixed a bug where the player could not use the drone or the binoculars after using the medic drone to heal
- Fixed a bug where vehicles would take low damage when shot from a long distance
- Corrected a bug where the Stoner LMG folded buttstock would be described with an incorrect location in the loadout
- Corrected a bug where Whisper pistol had no silencer and would alarm NPCs if players used it
- An unusual noise was heard near a ruined hut…
- Fixed a bug where the M9 handgun would sound the same with or without a suppressor
- Narco Road
- Fixed a bug where the follower icon could be missing when in the tacmap
- Fallen Ghosts
- Fixed a bug where the player would be detected by NPCs when shooting at long distance with a crossbow
- Fixed a bug where excessive lighting would occur in certain weather types in the Fallen Ghosts expansion when the Enhanced Godrays option was enabled
- Fixed a bug where selecting the Left Handed Mouse option would display the right click for fast travel on the tacmap instead of the left click
- Fixed a bug where an Xbox One controller would lose input if the controller was disconnected while the game was unfocused
- Fixed a bug where the mouse click was not displayed for the Skills shortcut in the Command Wheel
- Fixed a bug where a pop-up related to Easy Anti Cheat would be displayed at every game start if the User Account Control feature was enabled in Windows. Please note that this pop-up will only be displayed the first time you start the game with the UAC feature enabled
- Fixed a bug where rapidly closing NVIDIA Ansel after it was open caused the game to run at 1 frame per second