The Horizon Lunar Colony assault map is now available for Overwatch as it’s included with patch 1.12.
Looking over the notes for patch 1.12, there aren’t many changes from what was already detailed in the PTR notes for Overwatch at the end of May. It’s worth repeating though, the Oni Genji and Officer D.Va Legendary skins will now drop from regular Loot Boxes. So, be on the lookout.
There were a few additions we found in the latest notes though, and we’ve posted those for you below. We think we caught all of the changes since the previous notes were released, but you’ll want to check the official patch notes anyway.
- Fixed a bug affecting the animation speed on Reinhardt’s Rocket Hammer, causing the weapon to feel unresponsive while swinging.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Orisa’s movement from slowing while she fired her Fusion Driver.
- [XB1/PS4] Fixed a bug that caused Mercy’s skirt to clip inside of her feet during the Relax emote.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Health Pack respawn timers from displaying correctly after a player experienced latency.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to reach unintended locations on the Cairo map.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra to reach unintended locations on the map Eichenwalde.
- Fixed a bug preventing the UI from correctly showing which heroes are unavailable in Limited Duel games.