Knack may have been a total dud, but Sony is still pressing forward with Knack 2.
E3 2017 @ VG247
Want more? Check out the PlayStation E3 2017 livestream.
Visit our show hub for all the news, trailers and games from E3 2017.
The visual style and cartoony cutscenes will be familiar to anyone who played the original, but Knack 2 has the benefit of hindsight.
Here’s what the game is promising, according to the video description:
- Over 20 awesome moves including boomerang, whip rush, sword, multi-bomb and body slam
- Grow to the size of a building or shrink down to just two-feet tall
- Jump in a tank or robot and control it – or just destroy them
- Collect relics to power up and smash your way through hordes of enemies
- Seamless co-op mode so you can play together whenever you choose
- Accessible gameplay for kids and challenging gameplay for adults
- Vibrantly colored world with stunning graphics
- Puzzles for varying skill levels
In other words, Knack 2 is a game you play with your kids, and that’s why it has co-op now. Fair enough. It’ll also have 4K support on PS4 Pro.
Knack 2 will be available on September 5, exclusively for PlayStation 4.