This would make a certain someone a nice Valentine’s Day present, would it not? Hint, hint.
Earlier this week, Warhorse Studios released a teaser video for Kingdom Come: Deliverance showing off some of the various landscapes in the game.
Along with the video, the studio said a worldwide announcement would take place on June 9, which is today.
We figured it would be the release date, and we were right (for once, despite the obvious). Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be released on Tuesday, February 13, 2018.
If you watch the E3 2017 trailer above, you’ll get a glimpse into the game’s story. Players will assume the role of Henry, a blacksmith’s son, who watches his village burned to the ground by King Sigismund’s mercenaries.
As one of the few survivors the all out massacre, he decides to take up arms in order to protect Bohemia, and also to seek revenge over the death of his parents.
Want to know more about Kingdom Come: Deliverance? Look over the list of features below.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Features
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills and earn new perks.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.
We’re hoping to get new look at the game this week at either the Microsoft, Sony or PC Gaming Show E3 2017 presentations.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance will release simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on Steam. It will run you $59.99.