It’s time. Get your crew together, get tooled up and get ready for the GTA 5 ride of your life. Bookmark our complete GTA Online 5 Heists guide right now.
GTA 5 Online Heists guide
It’s go time. After more than year of waiting, GTA 5 Online Heists is finally here. You’re going to need plenty of inside knowledge to get you through some of these jobs, and we’re here to help. Below you’ll find everything you need to know to get the most from Heists, including walkthrough, tips and strategies.
Before you start: all these heists are easier if you’re playing with friends or like-minded individuals. Trying to complete them with randos can be frustrating at the very least. They take co-ordination and teamwork, but the payoff is almost always worth it for the amount of cash, RP and fun they pay out.
GTA 5 Online Heists – How to complete every Heist
GTA 5 Online Heists – Money, unlocks, Achievements, more
- How to make the most money with Special Bonuses and Elite Challenges
- Need to get a crew together? This site will help you find members
- How to get the Hydra and the Valkyrie
- Achievements and Trophies
- All the new outfits
- How to get the aircraft carrier and yacht in free mode
- How much RP and cash you earn for daily, weekly & monthly objectives
- Every new vehicle in GTA 5 Online Heists
- How to get the Duke O’ Death in GTA Online
- Adversary modes, daily objectives, free roam challenges and more
- Changes to Job Voting, menus and other neat fixes
The biggest beauty of GTA Online is that it’s an ongoing game that’s being constantly updated. Heists was just one major update to the game, but you can rest easy knowing that Rockstar is currently cooking up even more additions for the game – hopefully stuff as good as this.
We’ll be updating our GTA Online guide pages as Rockstar add new content including new heists, so you don’t miss a beat, so be sure to bookmark this or other pages and check back in periodically to see what’s new.