Bungie has released a hotfix for Destiny, and along with allowing Elimination matches to end, it makes so Treasures of Ages earned from completing Activities each week will now stack.
Along with the aforementioned, after you apply the update to Destiny, Eris is now selling Runes for Court of Oryx. That’s good news.
A crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao active has been fixed, and other small tweaks and fixes were made to the game.
You can find the full list of changes below.
Destiny Hotfix 188.8.131.52
Raids: Fixed a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao active.
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination round timer was stopping indefinitely when a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches
- Fixed an issue where some Flawless Trials of Osiris runs prior to the Rise of Iron Release were not being counted in the Record Book
- Added invisible physics to prevent players from standing outside the intended playable space on Rusted Lands
- Fixed an issue where Treasures of Ages earned from completing Activities each week were previously not stacking
- Fixed an issue causing some Sterling Treasures to not drop Desolate Armor
- Added change that prevents duplicate rewards of the new Ships in the Treasure of Ages
Vendors: Fixed an issue where Eris was not selling Runes for Court of Oryx
Quests: Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic Story Playlist was not progressing the Pushing Back the Darkness quest step of the “A Tale of Two Guardians” quest.
Miscellaneous: Fixed an issue where viewing characters on Bungie.net or in 3rd party tools could cause some Record Book objectives to change state incorrectly, often resulting in a notification.