Back once more for a rather jam-packed edition of this week’s best gaming deals. We’ve got everything from Switch consoles to PC downloads on offer here so let’s cut to the chase and get right to it.
As usual, we’ve got deals that’ll work in the UK, deals that’ll work in the US and some deals that will work in both the UK and US, as well as presumably many other places. Let’s get started.
UK & US Deals
Consider this a heads up – this week’s surprise release of Bayonetta on PC in its nicely remastered form is already discounted. If you haven’t already picked up a copy, you can save a few pennies by heading to Bundle Stars and grabbing it for 20% off, making it £12.10 / $16.14 / €16.14 when you use the code EASTER5 at checkout.
GOG’s got another new set of deals this week as part of its ongoing weekly sale efforts. This week, you can get titles like Deus Ex, Gex, Daikatana, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver from as little as £1.19 / $1.49.
Green Man Gaming is having itself an Easter sale this week, with a huge amount of discounts across multiple publishers offerings. There’s up to 80% off the range and there’s far too many to talk about so here are some of the best.
- DOOM – 59% Off – £16.57 / €24.79 / $24.79
- The Evil Within – 58% Off – £6.29 / €8.29 / $8.29
- Dishonored 2 – 59% Off – £16.57 / €24.79 / $24.79
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold – 59% Off – £16.57 / €20.57 / $20.57
- Hitman Full First Series – 58% Off – £16.99 / €21.29 / $25.57
- Just Cause 3 XL Edition – 79% Off – £12.79 / €15.99 / $18.29
- Life Is Strange Complete Season – 78% Off – £3.57 / €4.29 / $4.29
- Tomb Raider Collection – 79% Off – £12.79 / €16.99 / $16.99
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI – 34% Off – £32.79 / €39.57 / $39.57
- Mafia III Digital Deluxe – 72% Off – £14.99 / €19.79 / $22.57
- XCOM 2 – 67% Off – £11.57 / €16.57 / $19.79
- Resident Evil 7 – 38% Off – £24.79 / €30.79 / $36.99
- Mega Man Legacy Collection – 58% Off – £4.99 / €6.29 / $6.29
- Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen – 67% Off – £7.99 / €9.99 / $9.99
- Street Fighter V – 58% Off – £14.57 / €16.57 / $16.57
- H1Z1: King of the Kill – 45% Off – £8.29 / €10.79 / $10.79
- Conan Exiles – 31% Off – £21.59 / €23.99 / $23.99
- Dead Island Definitive Collection – 59% Off – £10.29 / €16.57 / $16.57
If you somehow missed it mid-week, there’s an absolutely massive Xbox Live Spring sale on at the moment featuring over 350 games for Xbox One and Xbox 360. The entire range might be a little difficult to parse all at once, so here are some of the better offers out there.
- Titanfall 2 for £27.50 / $30
- Destiny Complete Collection for £25 / $30
- Dishonored 2 for £25 / $30
- Rainbow Six Siege for £15 / $25
- Grand Theft Auto V for £27.50 / $30
- Halo 5 Guardians for £22.50 / $20
- FIFA 17 for £22 / $24
- Overcooked for £7.67 / $10.19
- Life is Strange Complete Series for £4 / $5
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue for £5.99 / $11.99
- Red Dead Redemption for £12.49/ $14.99
- Alan Wake for £3.74 / $4.99
You can check out the whole range for yourself on the link below.
Elsewhere on Humble’s site, you can pick up the Humble Intergalactic Bundle and get up to eight interstellar space-trading strategy sim type games for $15. To be specific, the games featured are below.
Pay $1 or more to unlock
- Space hulk Ascension
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
- Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Pay more than the average to unlock
- Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
- Rebel Galaxy
Pay $15 or more to unlock
- Galactic Civilizations III
- Offworld Trading Company
Last but not least, Humble’s Monthly subscription games have changed now that it’s April somehow. If you subscribe now for $12 (£10-ish), you’ll get instant access to DiRT Rally as well as the now-BAFTA-winning Inside from PlayDead. By the end of the month, you’ll get a stack of other Steam keys, too. The Humble folks say you can cancel at anytime without trouble, too, which is nice.
While I’m still over here trying to make time to play Yakuza Zero because it’s utterly fantastic, the next game to see a western release is on the horizon. Yakuza Kiwami is a remake of the original PS2 game brought to the PS4 with shiny new graphics are gameplay features. For some reason, it’s also available to pre-order for around £30 / $30 which seems bizarrely cheap for what the game is. Either way, get in there while you can. It has a release date of August 29th this year, by the way.
In the UK:
In the US:
Onto console games now and things start with a trip through memory lane. Desmond Miles’ memory lane specifically, with Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection, which is down to £21.99 on both Xbox One and PS4. That collection, for those who don’t know, features remastered versions of Assassin’s Creed 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations, which all feature the titular charismatic Italian gentleman.
Not to be left out of the whole ‘everyone’s doing an Easter sale’ thing, the folks over at TheGameCollection have put together a batch of deals and price cuts that will last through until Wednesday 19th April or until stock runs out, whichever comes first. There are some rather nice offers there, too, including the below.
- 1-2 Switch for £29.95
- Grand Theft Auto V on Xbox One for £24.95
- PlayStation VR for £324.95
- Steep for £19.95
- Uncharted 4 for £17.95
- Yakuza 0 for £29.95
- Halo Wars 2 for £24.75
If you’re a Nintendo Switch owner, especially if you’ve been one since the console launched last month, odds are good that you’re fast approaching that moment where you’re getting increasingly desperate for new games to play. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Edition is out in a couple of weeks but if that’s not your thing, you may want to consider picking up Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers which, coincidentally, is now up for pre-order direct from Nintendo UK with some fancy pre-order bonuses.
Speaking of the Switch, if you’ve been keeping an eye out for the best way to get a second set of Joy-Cons, you should know that Argos has taken £10 off the price of a Neon set which comes with a then-free copy of Snipperclips. Granted, it’s still a hefty price to pay but getting Snipperclips essentially for free is a bit of a silver lining.
If you haven’t actually bought yourself a Switch console yet, Argos has a remedy for that as well. Currently, you can pick up a Switch console with Neon controllers along with a copy of recent release LEGO City Undercover for £299.99, which saves you about £20. That is, while it’s in stock.
It was National Pet Day earlier in the week and if that’s not a good enough segue into talking about this deal on The Last Guardian, I don’t know what is. The furry bat cat bird dog thing can be yours for £19.99 right now at Amazon UK.
Right now, ShopTo is offering £5 off a PlayStation 4 Pro console which brings the price down to £344.86. That’s alright, I suppose but to spice up the deal a bit, the site is also throwing in a free copy of Horizon Zero Dawn to show off the Pro’s fancy 4K abilities. Now you just need the 4K TV.
This one’s not a deal as much as a heads up to any and all Fire Emblem fans out there. Nintendo’s UK store is offering up pre-orders for the upcoming Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and you’ll get a free exclusive T-shirt for your troubles, too. Alternatively, you can also pre-order an extra fancy Limited Edition of the game that comes complete with an artbook, soundtrack, various goodies and two amiibo.
While this almost luminously green external hard drive bears the Xbox One branding and colour scheme, it is still a simple external hard drive and thus, should work across PS4 and PC as well as Xbox platforms. It’s noteworthy, though, since Amazon US is cutting the price of this 4TB drive by $20, making it $130 for a limited time.
With that, we’re done for another week. Keep in mind that deals, prices and availability can change at the drop of a hat, so apologies if you miss out on something you wanted. I’ll be over at Jelly Deals, scouring the world wide web for more deals. Feel free to visit, or follow us on Twitter and give us a like on Facebook.
Did you know that Jelly Deals has launched a newsletter? It lets us bring the best deals directly to you each day. Subscribe here, if that seems like your kind of thing.