You’ll be able to get Zelda: Breath of the Wild amiibos on day one, here’s what they unlock in the game.
Each of them grants you in-game bonuses, and thanks to YouTube channel GameXplain, we now know exactly what each one unlocks in-game. GameXplain was sent the full set by Nintendo alongside a Switch.
By simply checking the back of the box for each amiibo, the channel was able to find out the in-game benefits for all of them. Here’s what the back of boxes say, and some images:
- The Guardian amiibo unlocks rare weapons and items, what looks like a unique arrow, and some crafting materials
- The Bokoblin gives you two unique clubs, which you’ll likely see other Bokoblin use late-game
- Horse Rider Link’s amiibo comes with a special sword and a new saddle for the horse
- The Zelda amiibo gives your a shield adorned with the Hylian rest
- The standard Link amiibo unlocks a pretty cool-looking bow
As previously announced, the items unlocked by these amiibos are attainable in-game without the need for an amiibo, they simply become available at the start of the game when using amiibos.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is out alongside the Nintendo Switch on March 3. The Wii U version release on the same day.