This month, UK residents can try out Nintendo Switch before the system launches next month along with six titles.
Nintendo will be hosting three Nintendo Switch hands-on events starting next weekend, and those who attends will be able to play 1-2-Switch, ARMS, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Snipperclips, Splatoon 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
According to Nintendo UK, space is limited, so if you wish to attend one of the three events you’ll need to reserve a ticket through the Eventbrite links below to choose a day and time.
There will be four, two-hour slots available per day, so it would be wise to hurry and toss your name on the list.
Here’s the schedule:
Birmingham – Boxxed, 104-108 Floodgate St, Birmingham B5 5SR
- Friday 10th February 2017
- Saturday 11th February 2017
- Sunday 12th February 2017
Manchester – Cobden Rooms, Manchester Central, Windmill St, Manchester M2 3GX
- Friday 17th February 2017
- Saturday 18th February 2017
- Sunday 19th February 2017
London – Tanner Warehouse, 50 Bermondsey Street, SE1 3UD
- Friday 24th February 2017
- Saturday 25th February 2017
- Sunday 26th February 2017
Nintendo Switch will launch on March 3.