FIFA Ultimate Team changes to kits, Team Management, Squad Building Challenges and more.
The latest update for FIFA 17 is now live on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
It hit the PC version of the game last week, and brought with it a number of changes.
Just boot up your console, start FIFA 17, and the update should apply automagically. It’s just under 1GB in size. Be patient if the download is slow, everyone is jumping on it.
Here’s what you’ll find has changed in the FIFA 17 update for Xbox One and PS4.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Addressed the following in Career Mode:
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation changes:
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.