But if you’re on a Resident Evil 7 blackout, proceed with caution.
Resident Evil 7 is out next week and since early copies have been out in the wild, spoilers have been flying around all over the place.
There aren’t any real story spoilers but there are references to combat, crafting, and collectibles.
Much like the demo, it seems that replayability will be a factor as one of the trophies – aptly named Just Get Me Outta Here – can be earned by completing the game in four hours.
You can check out the full list below.
- She’s Alive (Bronze) – Travel to Louisiana
- Behind Closed Doors (Bronze) – Close an open door by yourself
- Arms in the Air (Bronze) – Block an enemy attack by guarding
- A-Ha! (Bronze) – Obtain something by closely examining an item
- Nice Try (Bronze) – Put an unrelated object on a shadow plinth
- Open Your Eyes (Bronze) – Use psychostimulants
- In The Bag (Bronze) – Increase your item slots
- Things Got Personal (Bronze) – Finish off an enemy with the knife
- Slash Slash, Slashity Slash! (Bronze) – Clear insects off a door using a knife
- That’s a Spicy Meat-a-ball (Bronze) – Kill an enemy by attaching a Remote Bomb to them and detonating it
- 1st Place at the Science Fair (Bronze) – Create all items that contain Chem Fluid and Strong Chem Fluid
- Can’t Catch Me (Bronze) – Complete the “Mia” videotape without being spotted by Marguerite
- Be Kind, Please Rewind (Bronze) – Watch all the videotapes in a single playthrough
- He’s Here, There, Everywhere! (Bronze) – Destroy a Mr. Everywhere statuette
- Less Is More (Silver) – Take down two or more enemies with one shot
- Out Before Dessert (Silver) – Complete the “Happy Birthday” videotape within 5 minutes
- Pelicans in Your Pocket (Silver) – Obtain all of the Antique Coins in Madhouse difficulty
- The Devil Is in the Details (Silver) – Read all of the files in a single playthrough
- Mr. Nowhere (Silver) – Destroy all Mr. Everywhere statuettes
- Playing It Safe (Bronze) – Complete the game on Easy
- The Nightmare’s Finally Over (Bronze) – Complete the game on Normal
- Who’s Your Daddy Now? (Silver) – Complete the game on Madhouse
- Just Get Me Outta Here (Gold) – Complete the game within 4 hours
- Resource Manager (Gold) – Complete the game without opening the Item Box more than 3 times
- Biosplattered (Platinum) – Unlock all trophies
On top of this list, there are apparently 11 hidden trophies to ferret out as well.
You can dive in and find them for yourself when the game releases next week, January 24 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.